If you have problems with one of our products or services please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org, 99% of all issues can be resolved remotely.
Shortage/Damaged Shipment/DiscrepanciesAll items are packed carefully and correctly before it leaves our facility. Damaged shipments should be checked in the presence of the carrier. Please keep all shipping cartons and packing material for carrier inspection. Kagan Tuning will not initiate any claims with the carrier. Claims for shortage of items or discrepancies must be made within 48 hours after receipt of merchandise via email email@example.com – please send a picture. Claims of damaged shipments must be made by the customer with the carrier.
What items are returnable?
- Within 30 days of receipt of your purchase
- In original condition
- In the original packaging
What items are non-refundable?
- Digital Items (see below)
- Custom or OTS Calibrations
- DS1 Licenses
- Ecutek Licenses
- Canceled 'After Hours' Appointments
All sales on digital items are final, please take this into consideration before purchasing. Custom and OFF-THE-SHELF tunes also known as calibration files are Digital items and refunds are not accepted.
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.
Are there any charges for return?
- 20% restocking fee on all non-defective tangible items
- Original shipping charges is non-refundable
- Orders that had Free Shipping will be charged
- You are responsible for return shipping charges