If you have problems with one of our products or services please contact us by email email@example.com, 99% of all issues can be resolved remotely.
Shortage/Damaged Shipment/DiscrepanciesAll items are packed carefully and correctly before it leaves our facility. Damaged shipments should be checked in the presence of the carrier. Please keep all shipping cartons and packing material for carrier inspection. Kagan Tuning will not initiate any claims with the carrier. Claims for shortage of items or discrepancies must be made within 48 hours after receipt of merchandise via email firstname.lastname@example.org – please send a picture. Claims of damaged shipments must be made by the customer with the carrier.
What items are returnable?
- Within 30 days of receipt of your purchase
- In original condition
- In the original packaging
What items are non-refundable?
- Digital Items (see below)
- Custom or OTS Calibrations
- DS1 Licenses
- Ecutek Licenses
- Canceled 'After Hours' Appointments
All sales on digital items are final, please take this into consideration before purchasing. Custom and OFF-THE-SHELF tunes also known as calibration files are Digital items and refunds are not accepted.
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.
Are there any charges for return?
- 30% restocking fee on all non-defective tangible items
- Original shipping charges is non-refundable
- Orders that had Free Shipping will be charged
- You are responsible for return shipping charges
Are there any charges for order cancellations?
- 20% cancellation fee on all orders
E-tuning is the process of tuning a car over the internet.
- Hptuners, BM3 Or Ecutek is required (Specific to car platform)
- I do not tune catless cars
- 4 week time limit. Timer starts on the purchase date.
- Do not purchase the tune if you are still buying parts or still waiting on shipping information
- Do not purchase the tune if you are going on vacation in a week
- Do not purchase the tune if you do not have a safe place to do wide open throttle pulls
- Do not purchase the tune if you do not have email
- Do not purchase the tune if you do not have a computer to transfer maps and logs to/from the datalogging software, Ecutek Proecu phone app, Hptuners Editor, Bm3 phone app.
- Do not purchase the tune if you cannot datalog the vehicle
- It is you (the Customer) Responsibility to datalog, do wide open throttle pulls on the street or the dyno and flash in revision tune files.