These NGK Laser Iridium plugs are 1 step colder for the BMW 2nd generation B58 engine. Suggested for tuned applications, including those running E85, WMI, and/or larger upgraded turbochargers. We suggest leaving the gap at the OEM preset 0.028"
Beware of counterfeit NGK plugs being sold for $5-10 each on eBay and Amazon. They do not offer the same performance, lifespan, and knock resistance. NGK plugs from Kagan Tuning are guaranteed authentic.
NGK single iridium plugs were designed specifically for the performance enthusiast. Fine wire center electrode ensures high durability and a consistently stable spark. Iridium alloy has an extremely high melting point, perfect for today's high-tech, high performance engines.
- Trivalent metal plating provides superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Corrugated ribs prevent flashover
- Pure alumina silicate ceramic insulator, provides superior strength and better heat transfer
- Copper core aids in heat removal
- Triple seals prevent leakage